Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry mmmmmmm....


I opened mail yesterday, and there were a lot of Christmas cards. But most importantly, I got a christmas card from Domino's pizza.

I don't know what that means, but I'm thinking it means:

a. time to go on a diet.
b. time to go to the grocery store.
c. time to get some non-automated friends.

But upon further reflection, I noticed there was a coupon inside for a free pizza. My Dominos christmas present ROCKS!

Opening more cards, I got a SECOND card from Dominos. Also with coupon.

I don't get two cards from my parents, but Dominos adopts me as one of their own. I'm FAMILY. Say it in a Don Corleone Godfather voice...family. "Leave the gun, take the pizzas"

I decided they're trying to make me super fat before the new year's resolutions kick in, and I stop ordering. I got all tearful at the thought they might MISS me. Especially since their 'gift' to me of 2 free pizzas costs more than most presents I got from real non-pizza-oriented friends. The local pizza joint wants me to have a happy warm full sausage and olive-d christmas. And that's something. Not sure what...but something.

So have a Merry Christmas, and remember this: if you cross the Domino family, we'll bake you into a stuffed-crust Hawaiian so nobody will find your body. Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

That's the reason I never order Hawaiian pizza.

Merry Christmas, and thanks for my Buddha. He's even cooler than a free pizza.

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

You're welcome! May he make your life fat and jolly. Like pizza.

Tracy Lynn said...

They are like the best in-laws EVER.

This is similar to the time I ordered a Domino's pizza, and when it showed up the guy told me it was free because it was my 100th pizza of the year.

Actually, that was a little traumatic.

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

I had to read it twice to get that it was YOUR 100th pizza. I find that an awesome goal to aspire to. I can do it!

Biff Spiffy said...

As a former Dominoid, I'm shocked at your amazing customer service. They have great pizza, sure, but no manager I worked for ever did something that cool.

Merry Christmas!

I will never count my pizzas-per-year. I just don't want to know.