Friday, March 09, 2007

I am woman, hear me roar.



I discovered my electric razor needed cleaning (read: it wasn't shaving anymore). So in an amazing display of feminine wiles (read: 7 years of watching MacGyver), I took it all apart, cleaned it, aligned the heads, and reassembled it (read: made a mess).

Then, with a shiny clean razor, I shaved!

Somehow my brain was addled (read: thinking about the cute guy I met yesterday) as I was shaving my legs, and it was hurting (read: pain) a bit more than usual (read: not at all). Instead of stopping to see what was wrong with my razor, I just continued (read: an amazing display of ineptitude).

And what do I get for my trouble? (read: again...ineptitude)

A million tiny little microscopic cuts all over my legs due to a mis-aligned razor head.

Oy, the femininity.

4 comments:

Tracy Lynn said...

Dude, I know you're a freaking astrophysicist, so do I really have to tell you not to try to align your own razor blades? One must NOT get in the habit of referencing MacGyver in these matters, as he Knows Things not accessible to mere mortals.

Biff Spiffy said...

Shoulda used the bubblegum and a shotgun shell. And a microwave.

Or, as we did back in the day, try lighter fluid and a match. Sure, there's a certain residual aroma, but the hair shouldn't be a problem for a while.

Dragon said...

Ouch, that's sounds attractive. I hope you didn't pass out from all the blood.

And Biff, you're a strange little man.

Cheryl said...

You should make a T-shirt that says, "Everything I know about femininity, I learned from MacGyver."

Now...more about that boy....