Friday, March 02, 2007
Things to do today:
1. Use the word ONUS more often. But I put the onus on you to do so.
Pronounced: 'O-n&s) is a literary and legal term meaning burden or legal obligation of proof. It makes me think of "I put the evil LOST-jacks-tattoo jumping the shark crazyness on you".
2. Download that song from the new ipod commercials - Flathead by The Fratellis. You can't not dance. You CAN'T.
3. Dye the hair. I'm a natural blonde, but in that dirty, planet of the apes, live in a cave way. Although, once I dye it, it tends to be really yellow - like Jane Fonda's Barbarella.
4. Catch up on fellow blogs. I love when someone uses a comment from my blog as the subject of theirs. Makes me feel loved. Special. In a short bus way.
5. Taxes. I prefer death - can I pick?
6. Buy a slutty suit. Yes, I have a normal one, but I'm hosting a work event on Wednesday for 250 loan officers. As one of only 10 women there, it behooves me to look as 'easy' as possible. No, I'm not joking.
7. Finish reading my Dexter book.
I was trying to come up with an even 10, but since it's already 4:30...I don't think it's going to happen.
Maybe I'll try to create new swear words. Yep, that's a good use of my day.
Onus YOU, man! ONUS YOU!!!