Sunday, April 29, 2007
Best Blogging Bud Cheryl agreed to interview me - here's her questions, and my answers!
1. What would you be if you weren’t a screenwriter-slash-mortgage professional?
Put 'successful' in front of screenwriter. Ah...that would be nice.
2. If you could remake any classic movie, what would you choose and why?
Do NOT remake classics. Screenwriters are unemployed! Although honestly, The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari would be an awesome thriller.
3. If you ran into your junior high friends today, what about you would surprise them most?
The fact that I dont wear checkered Vans.
4. What makes you cry?
That scene in English Patient where he carries her out into the sun. Also really spicy tikka masala.
5. Macgyver wants to marry you, but he’s insisting on a full Catholic wedding, and he wants the two of you to live on a ranch in Montana, thousands of miles from the nearest beach or Anthropologie store. What do you say?
In the name of the Richard, the Dean, and the holy Anderson, Amen. I now pronounce you MacGyver and wife. You may duct tape the bride.
Here are the rules if you want ME to interview YOU....
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by e-mailing you five questions. I get to pick them, and you have to answer them all.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.