Friday, August 31, 2007
When Switches Attack!!
Holy Sweet Jesus, Ow.
All from a light switch.
Who would have thought that my light switch could do so much damage? I mean, short of opening it up and wiring my genitals to it, of course. (BTW, that's not good. Don't try it. Screw peer pressure. If all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you? No wiring genitals.)
To clarify...I fell into my light switch yesterday.
It was a cat's fault. I stepped, cat was present underfoot, I tried to shift weight, and fell into the wall. BUT (here's the important part)...the part of the wall where the little flicker light switch was. A tiny 1/2 inch moveable piece of plastic.
And it ripped the crap out of my arm.
Literally, the skin just caught on the switch, and it was RIPPED off as I fell down.
And then the lights went out.