Monday, July 03, 2006

Avast ya scurvy scum!

So, in a quick note, I'm off on vacation today. It's one of those 'I'm still around, I'm just boycotting actual work or writing or computers because I have visitors in town, and I'm going to Disneyland!" LA is such the hub for visiting people...it's almost as if I live in an actual tourist destination. Almost.

Really, I AM going to Disneyland. When I get back, prepare yourselves for the best review of the new Depp-a-licious Pirates of the Caribbean ride! (I mean Depp-a-licious in a facetious way.)

Plus, I hear from ride operators that the Pirate employees can't ever refer to him as 'Johnny Depp'...so we'll see about that. BWA ha ha ha ha....

Yo ho, Yo ho, a vacation is the life for me! (Apologies to Walt) Here's a really crappy yet interesting video of Depp interacting with his animatronic Depp. We all should be so lucky.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Disneyland! Have a 'bouncy' good time.

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy fun fun fun fun fun! The most wonderful thing about Tiggers, is I'm the only one!

Cheryl said...

So are you saying Johnny is not Depp-a-licious then? Because that video--and cereal--looked sincerely Depp-a-licious to me.