Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I Got Lazy


So, over the past month, I've massively slowed down on the blogging. It used to be daily, yes...and then...it stopped! I entered a hitherto unknown portion of my life now known as 'nothing cool happened, and nobody said anything funny and I'm too lazy to make it all up'.

So...regarding said absence and lack of putting any effort into blogging, I have this to say: I'm not laughing at you, I'm just laughing and not typing it down.

Here are my top 15 excuses (pick which best suits your needs):

1. Stargate was canceled. I went into a deep depression. (Time for a MacGyver movie?)
2. I went to Disneyland every day for a week.
3. I was counseling the priest that molested Mark Foley.
4. Katrina
5. 9/11
6. Went on set to a Ciara video shoot for a 5 hour interview and didn't even get a job out of it. Got depressed.
7. Underwear gnomes stole my computer. Got depressed.
8. LOST jumped the shark, and again... got depressed.
9. Arson
10. Madonna adopted me.
11. I got overly concerned that I needed to 'save the cheerleader, save the world'.
12. Hot pocket burns
13. Found out Anderson Cooper is gay, committed hari kuri.
14. Found out all men I like are gay - just gave up...got depressed.
15. Interviewing like nuts, not getting hired.


I posted lots of funny youtube videos for you to be entertained...sort of like an old school 'Take it...1,2,3' moment, and I figured that would make you all laugh, but no...I got harassed at my absence. I can't even take a week off? Jeez...I AM looking for a job here.

Seriously. I am looking. Stop laughing.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I'm surprised that you didn't get depressed when Madonna adopted you.

All my favorite men (and Madonna's) are gay too.