Monday, February 19, 2007

Brown paper packages tied up with string....

There are a few things in this world that just by seeing them...they make me smile. Here are a few of my favorite things.

Cats in sailor hats. Always Funny.









This photo of my friend Bill.
























The cast of Manimal.



















Drive thru Baskin Robbins where a single man in a convertible gets a triple scoop cone and is allowed to continue driving while eating it.























Harry Potter sexy costumes.

























People that put a lot of effort into odd things.

















Night Court.














Pastrami on Rye from Canters Deli.












This cute guy from match.com that I should have emailed but didn't.
















Ferris in the Shower



















The OK GO Treadmill Video.











Bitter valentine hearts








And last, but certainly not least...MacGyver.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey, the cute guy from Match.com looks kind of like Ferris. Coincidence? I think not.

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

Maybe I should get that Harry Potter outfit and give him a call.