"Tracy blog-tagged you! Did you see?"
Wha? Huh? 42?
I went to bed thinking I was a pretty smart kid with my Physics degree and all, and woke up realizing I'm a kindergardner who badly needs to be potty trained.
After frantically e-mailing Cheryl saying 'What do I have to do?! The stress! The anxiety! Agh!' I gave up my pre-conceived concept of forced labor blogging, and embraced the unknown - which is the coolness that is Tracy and her blog tag meme. I don't know what a meme is, or if I'm using it in context correctly, but hopefully Tracy won't shiv me behind the gym.
The rules: List 7 songs you're into right now.
1. Dare - The Gorillaz (Yes, I am a slave to trends)
2. Diamonds are Forever - Shirley Bassey Remix
3. There is no You - Nine Inch Nails (someone pissed me off)
4. My Doorbell - White Stripes
5. Tear you Apart - She wants Revenge
6. Juice Box - Strokes
7. Sinnerman - Nina Simone
And now... like a chain letter - I'm supposed to 'tag' other people...but alas, I dont know anyone else with a blog - so I'm going to just sit here on the jungle gym and pout until recess is over.